November 17, 2006

My Commute...
I brought my camera to work yesterday, so I could share my beautiful commute with everyone. The pictures do not do it justice, but you get the idea. These first two pictures are taken as I am dropping down into Paradox Valley, Colorado. (If you enlarge the first photo, the school is right in the middle.)



The third photo is of a Golden Eagle. She was just chillin' on the fence post as I drove past and I actually had time to turn the car around to get this picture. She was only about 10 feet from me, and after I took a couple of pictures, I think she might have spotted Spuds in the back seat and gracefully took flight...those are the LaSal Mountains in the background.


These last two pictures were taken as I was driving back into the Moab Valley. The sun was setting, creating the most beautiful highlights on the red rocks and crazy colors in the sky! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home